(And we’re lovin’ it.)
We’re sure this isn’t the first time you are hearing that adding video to your marketing mix is crucial. We could go on and on about the impact and effectiveness of engaging video content; but we decided to let these impressive stats from WordStream speak for us:
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
- 46% of users act after viewing an ad.
- An initial email with a video receives an increase click-through rate by 96%.
From interviews to training to promotional, video offers a great opportunity to make connections with your audience that will drive desired behaviors. Our latest project with the Roseville Visitors Association is a perfect example of the impact of video. (And it was really fun to produce!)
The goal of the video was to grow awareness of just how Perfectly Positioned Roseville is to both Minneapolis and Saint Paul. Accomplishing that goal took: hours of concepting and script writing, selecting the right locations, finding the perfect talent, outfitting the perfect talent in the right wardrobe, two full days of shooting and finally, some slick editing.
With close to 15,000 views in just a few weeks, the video is effectively reaching its target audience and is on track to fulfill its purpose of influencing Twin Cities visitors to choose Roseville. Check out the video here.
Ready to harness the power of video to share your brand’s message? We can help.